Monday, May 12, 2008

The Virtual Book













These are a few images from an upcoming book I am working on for the school. The whole idea combines children's language alongside their art - showcasing how they represent themselves and their ideas. I worked with 3-5-year-old students by using a variety of artistic media to explore the topics they were studying. I recorded the words they used to speak about their artwork, and will eventually combine the collected art, words, & photos into a book launched via the school website, hence the title, "The Virtual Book." Crossing my fingers that it will get printed too!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you are doing with the young children at the school. This idea is right on with what is being taught at graduate school at Saginaw Valley State University. My professors would be so excited to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete