Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tangible: High Touch Visuals













Woo-hoo! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this to come out! I finally got my copy in the mail today. I've got a piece featured in the newest release from Gestalten Press, Tangible: High Touch Visuals . The book features all kinds of rad installation and street art from artists and designers from around the world - super inspirational & a great read. My piece is an installation I did at the school last year for Chinese New Year celebrations - the traditional dragon dance reinterpreted with painted cardboard boxes and stools!

Find a copy of the book at Barnes & Noble, PageOne, Dymocks & other shops - you know the rest.

For more info, you can check out www.gestalten.com

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC EMILY, DAD AND I JUST TOOK A LOOK AT THE BOOK. CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete