Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TGIF - Exhibition & Opening Party Pics!


Happy Artists on opening night!  From left, Jimmy Ming Shum, myself, Ronan Leung, Emilie Sarnel, Catherine Grossrieder
TGIF Exhibition at BOOM Gallery, 48 Sai Street, Central, Hong Kong
Our show logo in the gallery window.
Gallery windows.
From left, myself, Catherine Grossrieder (aka CathLove), Emilie Sarnel
A packed opening night!  The party spilling out onto the street...
I'm finally getting around to posting pics from the hugely successful opening night of TGIF!  We had an amazing turnout at BOOM Gallery - thanks to all who came and supported!  The show is still up through June 25, so do stop by and check it out if you haven't already.   BOOM Gallery is located at 48 Sai Street, Central, Hong Kong - in the newly hip Tai Ping Shan St. neighborhood.

More pics of the exhibition after the jump!


Party time!
TGIF!
Awesome screenprints by Ronan Leung.
Emilie Sarnel's cool and quirky screenprints.
A super witty digital print by CathLove!  Totally perfect depiction of life in Hong Kong.
Jimmy Ming Shum's beautiful photos.
Sunny Side Up, one of my interactive artworks.
Top Down, one of my pieces.
Bottoms Up, another of my works. 
Thanks everyone!

I'll post more about my works in another post.  Thanks again to all who made it to the opening!