Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ellermann Market Window

Here's another fun project I worked on this past summer.  Ellermann Flower Boutique & Atelier asked me to create a window painting for their Summer Market Event this past July.  I based my design on one of the illustrations I created for their website (see the blog post below this one), scribbling bouquets of flowers, potted plants, crates of herbs, bumblebees, flower pots, and a big banner to top it all off!

Some photos of me in action (and the finished window after the jump) below:




More pictures of the finished window after the jump!







My flyer for the Summer Market.


A peek at the finished window.
Ellermann Flowers is located on Tung St. in the Sheung Wan neighborhood.  A great spot to pick up beautiful gifts, artistic bouquets and more.