Monday, September 24, 2012

Illustrations for Ellermann Boutique & Atelier

The recently updated Ellermann Flowers website.

The iconic Ellermann Flowers boutique.

A preview of the website.

Service & Ordering at Ellermann
 
The Ellermann Team


Whew! It's been ages since my last update, but I have a lot of exciting projects from this past summer to share in the coming days and weeks.  Bear with me while I sort through mountains of photos and projects!

In the meantime, here are some illustrations I recently completed for Ellermann Boutique & Atelier, one of my favorite flower shops in Hong Kong.  The Ellermann team asked for illustrations that could liven up their website, and add a bit of a friendly flair to their online presence.  Check out their updated site here, and be sure to check out my illustrations on the Service & Ordering, Who We Are, and Boutique pages. (A sneak preview above if you're too lazy to click through!)