Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cookies for Lane Crawford!

I'm not sure how December came so soon this year (really, how does time fly by so quickly), but it's officially Christmas season!  With the holidays upon us, I designed (uhh, not baked!) some Christmas cookies for Lane Crawford's Shopping Weekend a few weeks back.  Trust me, I'm not as skilled in the baking department as I am with a brush and paint (or Photoshop in this case), so a few local bakeries interpreted my designs into crispy sugar cookies with cheery frosting and fondant.  Here's my illustrated alphabet (in cookie form!) and a peek at Lane Crawford's gorgeous Christmas displays below.  Photos taken by me, but thanks to Lane Crawford for letting me happily snap away at my designs and their displays!






More cookie photos after the jump!